2600 Carb mounts for original 45mm Webers.

Hello to all..  I was hoping someone could tell me about carb mounts.

I was able to find a complete set of Weber 45 DCOE-9 carburetors
which were the original optional set up for the 2600 series 106 cars.
They are in very good condition, but I don't have the proper carb mounts
to go with them.

Are the carb mounts the same as those used for 45mm Webers that
go on other cars like the 105 series?   I have even heard people say
that the same mounts used for the Solex carbs will work, but my parts
manuals show a different number.

If anyone has a right and left rubber mount for these Webers, please let
me know, even if they are old junk ones, I can use them as guides to
have new ones fabricated.

( yes, I know I will have to put sleeves in the intake manifold )

All insights welcome...
Sincerely,  Robert Piacentini
Portland, Or.

Robert@domain.elided