Re: Exhaust wrapping tape

HI Graham,
HI Gang!

I have (vicious comercial plug, I should own the company!;-))))
Termo-Tec insulating wrapper around the jap crap racing car.

You can touch the exhaust even after the engine has been run for a
while.

Regarding the oil part it's true'you just have to be carefull.

Regarding application, only one layer with a slight overlap.

Headers are very tricky due to junctions. But, if well done, looks nice
and helps keep engine bay and components very cool.
Sugestion is to wrap exhaust until it leaves the engine bay.

Big diference before and after. Regarding performance, I think no help
there.... Just peace of mind knowing engine is cooler and so is the air
getting to engine.

Paulo
164 by the bucket full!!!!