Italian Job redux

Not only is the Miura thrown around the mountain roads, it is driven into the
bucket of a big front end loader (Fiat-Allis, probably) and pushed off the edge
of the mountain road.  The broken off mag wheel and tire bouncing down the slope
a few hundred feet below stick in my mind.  Then, the DB5 and an E-type are
destroyed by self same loader.  The big mafia boss (Raf Vallone?) is in a Fiat
Dino Coupe, something you rarely ever see, better looking than the spider in my
opinion.  But then, I liked the 124 coupe better than the spider, too.  I wish I
had one of the TI's they later destroyed.  As for the Mini's that also went down
the mountain tha hard way, I'm partial to Abarth Berlina Corsas.

I've always assumed, since the movie is very old (Noel Coward was still alive)
and special effects not what they are now, that those were actual examples of
the cars that got trashed.  At the time, they probably didn't think much of it.
What a loss.

Mike