Re: 105/115 alignment problem

There's really no difference between an Alfa Spider and any other RWD car
with 3 tie rods in front. Take it back to the shop. Any alignment shop
worth doing business with should correct this at no charge. I think the
alignment procedure should be:

1) Center the steering wheel.
2) Set the toe-in of the drivers side wheel to it's final value.
3) Make the short rod on the passenger side the same length.
4) Set the toe-in on the passenger side wheel using the long rod.
5) Check and adjust the steering arm stops to prevent interference.