Re: neat alfa placement

Alan F. wrote:

>Well, on the dictionary product (World Atlas Dictionary 2000) we designed an
>image collage for "boot" We show a hiking boot, a computer, and a open trunk
>on a car....
>
>We used my 86 spider

Nice thing about using the '86 is that even without the badge, the spoiler
design uniquely identifies the car.

In London there is a taxi firm called 'Computer cabs'.  First time I saw them
I thought:  "Hmm,
boot problems, windows don't work, unsafe [general protection faults] ..."

BTW, saw the classic surfing movie "Endless Summer" again on the telly the
other night.  There's a scene in
South Africa where the narrator is talking about a local surfer/VW dealer; the
view is a long line of
Beetles (presumably w/longboards) snaking around a cliff.  Suddenly, in their
midst - a Giulietta!
Funny I never noticed it before.  Of course, now I'm going to think of this
movie as 'that surfing
flick with the Giulietta':-)

- - David R.