neat alfa placement

Just wanted to share this minor Alfa "victory"

My current project at my firm (graphic design firm) is redesigning the
packaging for Microsoft's Encarta dictionary product 45 products, a zillion
variations, insets, CD holders, collateral materials etc.....

Well, on the dictionary product (World Atlas Dictionary 2000) we designed an
image collage for "boot" We show a hiking boot, a computer, and a open trunk
on a car....

We used my 86 spider, did our own photography, (had to change the color to
match the layout, and remove the badges for their legal dept but, ),  wala-
on the latest and greatest product from Microsoft, we now show an Alfa! cool
huh.

- --
Alan Florsheim
Hornall Anderson Design Works