911: A/C Belt Tensioner failure!

Heeeeellllllpppp!

The pulley from the A/C tensioner has come off on my '87 Mliano 3.0. I'ts
right now jammed between the chassis and the spindle for the tensioner.

How much do these things cost? What has to come apart to get another in
there?

It seems the car is disabled until I get it fixed ... but curiously, it
seems the belt is pretty tight even without the tensioner. I presume that
when the car warms up, this tensioner is needed?

What else does the belt drive? (i.e. if it's just the A/C then the car is
driveable).

(it's gotten dark now and I can't see under the hood anymore...)

Thanks,
- -Glenn