Interesting present I just got

I just got a b-day box from my parents, and my dad was nice enough to add in
a notebook he had filled with old Alfa Owners.  And I mean REALLY old- it
looks like most of 1963 issues are in there.  Looking through it briefly
last night, I saw many articles by Pat Braden and Paul Tenney (sp?).  Since
I picked up my new '99 Miata last night, there wasn't much time to look at
them so far- perhaps this weekend.

Very cool- it should help with the Giulietta restoration (whenever I get
around to starting it...).

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI