Montreal stuff

If this is inappropriate please let me know; but the supply and the market
are so small, I look at it as a service as much as anything else. I have just
received from Italy a small supply of  radiator hoses, air filters, spica
injection pump oil filters, H2O pump repair parts, and air intake grills.
These parts have not been available from the usual suspects for some time. If
you have a need, please email or call 1-800-473-0078. Best regards,

Bart
alfabart@domain.elided
1956 750 spider #108		1971 1750GTV
1972 Montreal				1973 Spider (parts car)
1987 Verde					1972 246GT
1991 164					1992 Haulmark 20' trailer
1979 Chevy van				1984 Tredia
1984 Toyota van