Carscope

Hi All
Not at all interested in car horoscopes, I KNOW what car I like and I come to work in
it every day, dont need someone in a shiny coat and a goth hairdoo to tell me that
one. BUT on the subject of Mercs I got to drive a friends brand new C-class last
weekend and was impressed with the interior, especially the differential aircon
adjustment for driver and passenger. The ride was incredible, never felt a single
bump or pot-hole in the road. Unfortunately I then got into the drivers seat and had
a rather rude awakening, if the steering wheel was attached to the wheels they had
done a very good job of disguising it. When I went round a roundabout I felt
nervous at half the speed my 164 would have taken it at. The problem was that it
was impossible to know what the car was doing.
I'll stick with the dodgy aircon and bumpy ride thanks, that way I get to enjoy my
driving!!!
Regards
Mike Salter

End of alfa-digest V7 #887