24V V6 for sale (again)

Well, that 24V 6 is back on the market.  With transmission.  Best bid over
1500.00 is likely to take it.  Located in the midwest.  Complete with
tranny, intake tract.

Let me know asap.  Once in a lifetime deal for your GTV6.

Also, bought one too many laptops.  Have a P75 AST Ascentia with 24 megs
ram, Lithium battery, and docking station for ??? Let me know if you're
interested.  I use one of these and get about 2-3 hours out of the
batteries.  Nice.

One more thing: Starter for GTV6 for sale; with or without solenoid.

Take care.  Send articles if you would like to see another "Gran Turismo
Veloce."

Craig

Craig W. Walker, PhD