Re: miscellaneous

In a message dated 7/13/99 2:54:14 PM Central Daylight Time, sixto@domain.elided
writes:

<< Also, I will have the car on a lift, are there any tricks to getting oil
 from a quart container into the transmission filler hole?

I am not sure about this in Puerto Rico, but in many auto parts stores they
carry a nifty pump for heavy oils. The one that I bought started as a product
specific pump that fit into the products bottle. I bought the pump and their
cheapest gear oil and disposed of the oil. I refilled the bottle with my
preferred brand. It has a nozzle with a clip which allows keeps the nozzle
inside the fill hole. It also has a cutout in the cap into which the filler
hose snaps keeping the nozzle elevated for storage. I bought mine at Trak
Auto and believe I saw a similar unit at Pep Boys.

John Katos