164 keys...

Happy to say I am an Alfa Owner for the third time.

Picked up a '91 164L for $4000 CAD..which is roughly about $2800 US.

It has 170,000 kms and a recently reubilt automatic tranny.

Surprisingly, everything works on the car....and I mean everything!
Every switch, every light bulb, A/C, fog lights...very clean inside.

Has two touches of rust which I will take care of and the engine
needs the typical valve adjustments, and timing belt change.

The only thing that doesn't work is the key when trying to
unlock/lock trunk and glove box.  From what I know, the car
came with a master key and a valet key.  I guess I have only the
valet.

Is there a way to get a key for a specific serial number?  I think
people have succeeded in getting a key for a specific car.

Can anyone help?

Dimitri
Toronto.