Re: GTV6 speedo (alfa-digest V7 #875)

I found the troublemaker last weekend. I took the speedo out and took it to
a experienced TV&VIDEO repair guy (who happenes to be my friend) described
the problem and he foun, thre was a foulty transistor on the circuit board.
He replaced it with a stronger one and it now works fine. Cost? 100 SIT (or
0.60 US$ :-)

Ciao Mat