Re: Duetto restoration

Congratulations on taking on a full restoration project. I am in the
"middle" of a 69 spider project and perhaps I can offer a few tips on
what I have learned so far. (To be sure, I'm not an expert at this and
am on a steep learning curve.)

Take your time and enjoy the car. I have been amazed at what 30 years of
use can do to a vehicle - every single piece and bit needs to be
inspected, cleaned, etc., etc. I never could have predicted the time
required to ensure all the details are correct and to repair the damage
done by hack mechanics.

Make sure plenty of space is available - I have also been amazed at how
many pieces go onto a chassis. Parts organization is paramount!

I haven't started buying parts yet, but search the internet to go beyond
the usual parts places.

Cost??? 10k - 20k