Duetto restoration

Alas, my dreams of restoring my Duetto are getting closer and closer.
Although the restoration probably won't begin until the rainy season here
(November), I'd like to start organizing now so I can find all those hard to
find pieces before I begin and have a general budget/ plan to prevent
creeping elegance.  Ideally, I'd like to get the car as close to Concours
condition as possible, though there may be some mechanical upgrades that
won't make it completely stock.

Here are my plans:

1)  bare metal respray in original color  (she does not appear to have any
rust/ damage)
2)  complete interior restoration
3)  replace worn mechanicals as necessary (luckily, the engine and tranny
seem to be in good shape, though I might be tempted to rebuild/ improve)
4)  fix and rewire electricals
5)  rechrome and/or restore metal parts and gauges
6)  replace top
7)  anything else necessary before my net worth becomes negative or I lose
my mind

Here are my preliminary questions:

1.  Can get a new windshield for my Duetto?  I vaguely remember hearing
many, many Digests ago that they could be ordered.

2  Also, (another vague recollection), I thought someone in the MA Alfa Club
had written a booklet about his Duetto restoration.  Does anyone know where/
how to order it?

3.  Finally, I'd welcome any general advice, cost estimates, sources (I'm
familiar with the usual suspects- Reoriginals, APE, Black Bart, etc.).

Thanks,
Robin
Oakland, CA

'67 Duetto (can't wait to look as good as new)
'92 Saab 900 (looks almost as good as new)

Robin Boyar
Manager, Customer Care
InsWeb Corporation
901 Marshall Street