parting out '83 spider in St. Louis

Greetings digesters!

I am once again going to post for a net challenged friend an 83 psider that has a nasty ouchie on the front end and being parted out. I took some digital photos of it and Rich Hirsch has been kind enough to put them on a web site. Here is the photo info:

83 Spider views:

83spider5.jpg  -- interior view
83spider4.jpg  -- engine view
83spider3.jpg  -- left side view
83spider2.jpg  -- front view
83spider1.jpg  -- right side view

All are at

   http://home.postnet.com/~catenary/83spider1.jpg

The seats, rear rubber spoiler, and wheels are sold and gone. Please call Tom:
314.524.7707 (w)
314.838.2880 (h)

The car is in my yard so I only have an interest in getting it parted and gone. I have no $$$$ interest in the car, I sigh everytime I look at it wishing it could be fixed. We can't save them all but we can recycle!

Thanks from Tom and my wife. (BTW she is enjoying the 74 spider a lot now...)

regards,