Ever heard of Omni Paints?

Hi,

I'm getting ready to paint the '66 GTV. Last time I painted a
car I used PPG's Concept acrylic urethane. Worked out pretty
well, but the paint guy mentioned he also carries Omni paint
products (apparently the Co. was bought by PPG). He says the
Omni line is appreciably cheaper than PPG.

My question is, does anyone have any knowledge or opinion
on Omni paints? Quality?

Thanks,

Rich Hirsch
'87 Milano      <- AR555 (red)
'78 Spider      <- PPG Delstar Acrylic Enamel AR130 (red)
'67 Duetto      <- PPG Concept Acrylic Urethane AR514 (red)
'66 Sprint GTV  <- PPG or Omni Acrylic Urethane AR727 (silver)
Editor, i Saluti, St Louis AROC
Website: http://www.catenary.com/victor/isaluti
KC pictures at:
   http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/conv99/kcconv99.html