SUVs

Andrew,
With all due respect, you missed the point rather
completely.
I am not attacking people who buy SUVs because they
need to tow stuff, fight fires, or whatever. Plenty
people need them.
I was referring to people who buy them and ONLY use
them to go to Costco and to pose, becasue they are
fashionable, not because they need the space, the
puling power, or 4WD...People survived before they
were invented, somehow...?
Of course, they can still buy them, and do whatever
they want with them. How am I going to stop them?
I should be able to say that I do not like them on the
Digest. And you can disagree, even including calling
me stupid.
Bygones?

thx
luke

>snip..snip....
>a's imported to the US. I can tow my GTV6 race
>car, take all the necessary tools and track items,
>carry four people in
>comfort, and still get 12 miles a gallon at 75-80
mph. >I have been an
>alfa owner since 91, but when jokers like you attack
>another persons
>personal choice,  just because it does not suit your
>tastes reflects
>your own stupidity.
        >ANDREWG

===
Luke Kowalski-(Interface, Visual, and Usability Engineering)