Giulietta battery box?

I've had a few Giulietta Spiders and Sprints...  I don't remember
anything like a battery box on any of them.  Just a little tray with a
rubber liner.  I think one still had a rectangular frame and two long
bolts to retain the battery.  I've been using a marine battery bog for
years, maybe if I put an Alfa sticker on the side of it I can slip it
past the concours judges...

In regards to the posting in #875 re: Milano overheating in traffic and
the red lite coming on..  Take a number... between 200 and 250   8-)
I'm beginning to think they all do that.
Speaking as someone who just swapped out a radiator this weekend... 89
Milano I found that the radiator core had accumulated oil and dirt
blocking 1/3 of the cooling surface.  This was not visible till the
radiator was removed as it was hidden by the condensor.  I had a fresh
narrow core radiator I put in with "Water Wetter" and will survey the
change if any.  Note that the A/C on this particular car is inoperative
anyway otherwise I would not have considered the smaller core.  Hmmm...
wonder if the condensor leaked, coating the front of the radiator with
oil and freon contributing to the accumulation of grime...  You might
pull the 8mm bolt securing the top of the radiator, tilt it back and
examine the front of the core to see if you have any external blockage.
Now as to my 87 Milano, it will run cool much of the morning, then start
to heat up in the afternoon, or in traffic.  Once it gets warm it seems
very hard to cool no matter if I get on the open road or not.
You'll know me if you see me, I'm the guy in the red Milano with all the
windows down and the heater on...

Al Fista