Upgrading Milano 2.5 with 164S cams

This may be an old question but I didn't find much info on it during my
search.  I have heard that installing 164S camshafts in a 2.5L Milano
affords a "noticeable" increase in power.  I would like to hear from anyone
who has made this modification.  I'm interested in how well this mod works.

1)  Does it provide a noticeable increase in power? (Did you run any before
and after acceleration tests)

2)  Where in the power band do you notice the extra power?

3)  Any places where power is lost?

4) Are there any special concerns in performing this mod?  (i.e. different
timing marks on cams, new tappets need to be installed, new valve springs
needed to handle the lift?)

5)  Are there any additional mods that need to be made to make this work
(i.e. will the L-jetronic system provide the extra fuel needed or does it
need to be modified?)

Thanks

Marc