Mad bodykit question...

Hi all!

  Okay, so this may sound like a mad question,
but I will ask it regardless :oP

  I was wondering if it was possible to obtain
a bodykit which resembles the new alfa styling,
or even the old Supers and fit them to an older
(around 89-90) 164 such as a Lusso or similar.

  Are there any manufacturers who have these sorts
of kits (URL's would be greatly appreciated) and
does anyone have experience of fitting kits to the
above mentioned models?

  Since I am in the UK, any directly UK related
sources/contacts would be very helpful, but please
share your thoughts/experiences with me!

  Thanks for reading!

Best Regards,

John Swarbrick

Email: thebest@domain.elided