Strap Replacement

I purchased replacement straps for the buckles that hold the top to the
windshield frame on my spider. Also the strap that goes over the buckle.
Does anyone know where to get suitable rivets to attach them?  The old ones
will need to be drilled out to open up the holes for the replacements.  Any
suggestions on how/what tools are needed to complete the job?

Thanks to Colin Verrilli for the original Alfa parts at reasonable prices.

Brad