Re: Quadriflow Air Filter

Scott Fisher <sefisher@domain.elided> wrote:

>What I'd like best,
>of course, is a big red knob on the Spica pump saying TURN CLOCKWISE FOR
>MORE POWER (even if it's printed in Italian), but I suspect there's no
>such thing...

Ah, but there is such a thing, remotely located and conveniently placed
adjacent to the driver's right foot.  Inspect it closely, and it is
inscribed (loosely translated) Push to Go.  The problem is all those MGBs,
Scott, they've scrambled your brains.

Cheers
Mat
Who grew up with 850 Minis: bringing new meaning the the terms "power" and
"acceleration"