springs

I am going to have to face the piper, and cough up for some suspension
work on my '91 164L.
Is anyone aware of a cheaper source for Bilsteins than IAP?
Or the part number so I can convince some other sources that they
actually exist?

Also, I don't want competition or even autocross grade springs, but
wouldn't mind tightening up my 164L.  Does anyone know whether springs
from an "S" model would fit, and what the difference in spring rate
and travel is?
Thanks.