Velocity Stacks & Nuvolari / Alfa Sculpture on Ebay

Just thought I'd weigh in on the velocity stacks issue.  I have a 1750
Duetto with Webers.  It previously had twin "can" K&N filters slapped right
onto the carbs.  I always had an annoying lack of low-end torque, with an
occasional hesitation when accelerating from low rpm's.  Switched to curved
velocity stacks with foam sock filters.  There was an immediately
noticeable improvement.  No more hesitation, much better low-end
torque...didn't notice any difference at high rpms.  Also, increased
throaty underhood warblings, which are appreciated.

And the Nuvolari / Alfa Sculpture on Ebay mentioned in March is still in
front of the Bridgehampton Historical Society in Long Island.  It's rather
striking, and well done.  It's bronze, though, which hurts the power/weight
ratio.

Roger Pellegrini
New York

1969 1750 Duetto
1994 164LS

or as an official confirmation of any transaction, unless specifically agreed
otherwise. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as
to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any
comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates.