Re: Scott Fisher/ Velocity stacks

Scott, I enjoyed your post on velocity stacks. As I read it I was wondering what it all meant in
terms of application to a "daily driver". To be more specific, could I add velocity stacks to my
1600 Veloce and reasonably expect to clean the air prior to it entering the stacks and still enjoy
the benefits of the stacks? Also, would enclosing them in an air box similar to a GTa box, have
detrimental effects on the efficiency of the stacks?   Just wondering . . .

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA
Pres. - Alfa Owners of New England