Ooops!

As a subscriber reminded me (thanks, Dave P.), I failed to
include the dreaded THC-AROC URL, so here it is:

        http://www.brooksdata.net/personal/thc-aroc-usa/

My apologies for any inconvenience or distress this oversight may
have caused.

        Also, many of you are new to the list. Your e-mail
address was picked up from your local AROC newsletter (I only
added officers and board members, not just any local member).
Please notify me if you wish to be removed from this e-mail list.

Ciao,
Bernardo
(Red faced again!!!)