FWD: Interrested in purchasing an Alfa>!

As recently as last week, someone posted to the Digest the
names of two companies who specialize in bringing non-certified
autos into the US. Alas, I neglected to save the information
and ask anyone in possession of the names/phone numbers of the
two companies who were listed to forward them to Mr. Di Pasquale.

He sent me this email, and I have replied to him in detail about
the difficulties he can expect and about the exceptions for
diplomatic personnel and one year exemptions for personal use for
foreign citizens. But if anyone who saved the info for the
companies who perform this type of work would be so kind as to
respond to him directly, I promised him that I would solicit the
Digest on behalf of a non-subscriber.

Warren Nicholson
Santa Clara, CA

- ----- Begin Included Message -----

Dear Mr. Nicholson,

I am in the process of finding out how difficult it is to order
parts and service and Alfa.
I have found a 1997 GTV that I am wanting to import badly.  I
just don't know if it will be a nightmare once it gets here?
If you could give me any information or where I may go to find
out more information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Vincenzo Di Pasquale
DiPasqua@domain.elided

- ----- End Included Message -----