Re: Going to Italy and buying parts

Go see AFRA in Milan. For their address and website email Ornella Croce at
afra@domain.elided. They have the biggest stock of Alfa parts (back to the 1920's)
in the world. They also have a delightful collection of over a dozen vintage
restored Alfas they like to show. Customs will charge you 10% over $800 worth
of purchases of anything. AFRAs prices for the most part are lower than
stateside so you should still make out well. I've bought over $15,000 from
AFRA in the past year and totally satisfied. They'll ship for you to and tell
you what it will cost. They take credit cards.

Regards,
Marc
'74 GTV2000
'65 Guilia Spider Veloce (under restoration)

<< I'm going to be in Italy for 10 days in the near future.

 Does anyone have any recent experience trying to get parts out of Italy
 and back to the US through customs?  I might have some space in my
 luggage for some key peices, but I'm wondering what kind of hassles I
 might run into. >>