Re: 164s "dents"

> In V7#856 bruces@domain.elided writes:
> >
> > I had posted my desire to purchase a 164 S. I got one offer from the
digest
> > but it was long distance. I bought one last night local. 164 S 91
70,000
> > miles, Momo wheels...only problem is small dent on left rear fender
caused
> > by weight of spoiler...
> >
> Hey Bernardo - here is another '91 S model with bad trunk lifts!!
>
> kct

Yep, most likely, but Bruce *should* know better and I couldn't bear to
break it to him...maybe he'll track me down and ask me about the 164
Airfoil Registry. Membership is limited, very limited!!

`nardo
ps-sorry for the delayed response, my e-mail server was down for about 12
hours! :-(
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
   Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):