Re: Lets not do THIS again

I have read a great deal of material on many sides of many quasi-political
issues- global warming, endangered species, gun control, feminism,
affirmative action, right-to-life, whether the holocaust was a Zionist
fiction, etcetera ad infinitum. I add my voice to those who say LETS NOT DO
THIS AGAIN. Since some people will inevitably not get the messages,
(including that which Richard Welty recently posted on the gun issue) I am
thankful that I have Page-down and Delete buttons, and the vote.

John H.