Re: Lets not do THIS again

What assumption?  There is enough endorsement of "tree hugger" dogma to
indicate no assumption that such is absent.  One might hope there is a
cadre who have retained enough skepticism to wonder....to also defeat the
assumption that everyone is going along, unquestioning, as good solid
citizens.

Relevance?  Nothing has adversely impacted our ability to purchase and
enjoy Alfas even close to the political scene.  Before the
environmentalist/safety claques, we could import an Alfa amd drive it away
from the port, even when Alfa was not exporting.

Assumptions?  I've only been reading this digest since '96, but there is a
pretty clear record of the various political views.

Unwarrented assumptions?  It so happens that I searched incoming messages
back to Jan 1 (before the NYT article) and the thread had petered-out; all
had been deleted.  Seems the lefties themselves are pretty good at
unwarrented assumption.

r.m.bies