Re: alfa-digest V7 #861

I bought an Alfa Romeo jersey from them last year, same look except
that mine doesn't have the "Alfa Romeo Italy" design on the left
breast.  I'm happy with the jersey.  I have used it for cycling.  It
looks great and is of good quality.

  -Robert
   1985 GTV6
   1987 Spider Quadrifoglio

>Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:36:51 -0400
>From: Frank <fca@domain.elided>
>Subject: Alfa Romeo Cycling Jersey
>
>I am about to purchase an Alfa cycling jersey from Vintage velos.  Has
>anyone bought from them?  What is the quality like?  The jersey looks
>very nice on their website http://www.vintagevelos.com/alfa.html - I
>suppose I should start looking for a bicycle to go with it.
>
>- -Frank (Cape Cod)

  Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
  The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
  (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
  robert@domain.elided       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows, DSL, VPN, ISDN