RE: Servi ce Coupon Books

	Another group of people who need/use such items are those who
display their cars at shows, etc,  and create little dioramas.  I have been
to autoshows where various marques (MG, Jaguar, others) have displayed their
cars in life like scenes.  They love to have original documentation, tools,
timely magazines with ads, etc.. to complete their display.  If I were doing
this, having some original coupons to put on display would be a definate
plus.

	Jerry in Houston