Re: alfa-digest V7 #859

Hi all!

  I am in the UK, and looking to purchase a 164
somewhere in the region of 2000 ukpounds. I am
especially interested in the 3.0 V6 Super, but
am getting confused with all the different versions
of the Super.

  Can someone please describe to me the differences
in features (such as a/c, radio, ABS, etc) in the
various UK Super models, and which I should go for.
I think I understand the different engine types!

  I also read somewhere about a 164 which had
a radio with a touch screen display for adjusting
things like balance, volume etc... Anyone know if
this is available in UK models, and if so which
ones?

  And one last question... Are there any sporty
type car kits which can be fitted to 164's from
about 1992 onwards, and if so who manufactures/
stocks them in the UK?

  Thanks a lot for reading!

Best Regards,

John Swarbrick