Visiting Belgium

Hi all,

I'm going to the Belgian Grand Prix (go Schumacher!) this
August.  Do any other digesters plan to attend?  Any European
digesters need anything from A.P.E.?

I'll be at the G.P. from Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th.
Other than that, my schedule is free.  Suggestions for fun
things to do/places to go/people to see would be most appre-
ciated.  I'll probably rent a car, and I'll probably go to
the Nurburgring again, but that's all I've got planned so far.

Cheers,
- - Tom
thomasw@domain.elided