Magnecores and some unrelated stuff

I must add myself to the long list of those that feel that there IS a
difference afther Magnecores are installed instead of stock wires "because
the old ones were shot".Well, shot or not, there is a quite extensive
coincidence between those that have tried them and felt improvement.
On an unrelated issue, I try not to get into issues that are not even
automotive, but here:
I have lived in a country that had dictatorship and all.No guns before, no
guns afther.No guns is not and does not feel like lack of liberty.It did not
feel that way neither during neither afther dictatorship.I have experienced
opression and know what suffering it causes;  but belive me, you don't suffer
cause of lack of guns.Also, guns in large numbers in hands of civilians those
days would have just been cause of civil war and more pain.
Vlad