Rich's Euro light dream....:o)

> I purchased a CD ROM from IberParts in Spain (e-mail:
> iberparts@domain.elided) that has the parts catalogs for all Alfas (and
> Lancias and Innocentis too) from the 75 through the 166. The CD has model
> breakdowns as well as breakdowns for the different world-wide markets. My PC
> has no trouble loading or using the program. It's really nice to finally
> have all the part numbers and descriptions I need. Now if I can just get
> Alfa Bill to order a couple of sets of Euro projector headlights for my
> 164S...

At the rate I'm going with the Boutique, I may being calling YOU :o) !

But remember, Rich, those lights on Sofia are like an emergency cash
reserve...If times get tight, I'll be on your steps with a phillips
head  and my hand out... :oDDDD.

All in good fun...I really am trying to get a good source for those.

AlfaBill