164 Parts CD ROM

I purchased a CD ROM from IberParts in Spain (e-mail:
iberparts@domain.elided) that has the parts catalogs for all Alfas (and
Lancias and Innocentis too) from the 75 through the 166. The CD has model
breakdowns as well as breakdowns for the different world-wide markets. My PC
has no trouble loading or using the program. It's really nice to finally
have all the part numbers and descriptions I need. Now if I can just get
Alfa Bill to order a couple of sets of Euro projector headlights for my
164S...

Rich Lasner
92 164S Red
91 164S Black