164 Parts Bundle -- CHEAP

Hello Fellow Alfisti and in Partcular 164 Owners:

I have a bundle of Alfa parts for an Alfa Romeo 164 Base Modell/L that I
will sell on a first come, first serve basis to the first person who
sends me an e-mail with his or her mailinig address and telephone
number.   Please send your e-mails to me at:  Lora_Woods@domain.elided.
I am selling the below parts in a bundle only, and will not break out
separate parts for sale.  It is a condition of sale that the winning
bidder mail a check to me for payment no later than next Tuesday the
6th.  U.S. and Canadian buyers only due to shipping and customs hassles.
 The total price of the parts budle is $US 60, with $US 15 for shippng
via USPS priority mail.  I will mail the package containing the parts
bundle within 24 hours of receiving payment.  The 164 base Model/L parts
for sale in the bundle are:
(1) Two (2) Alfa Romeo original equipment oil filters -- new, part no.
60574554-1.
(2) Two (2) Alfa Romeo original equipment Bosch distribtuor/ignition
rotors, one new, one used (OK condition), part no. 1234332347.
(3) One (1) Alfa Romeo original equipment water temperature/radiator
sending unit, new, part no. 605543482.
(4) One (2) Alfa Romeo original equipment Bosch distributor cap and
cover, used (OK condition).
(5) One (1)  Alfa Romeo original equipment water pump, used,  in
excellent condition (approx. 47K miles -- no sloppiness or grittiness
when impleller is rotated).
(6)  One (1)  Alfa Romeo original equipment themostat and housing for
water cooling system, used, inexcellent condition (approx. 47K miles).
Coms with new Alfa Romeo original equipment gasket.
(7) One (1)  Alfa Romeo original equipment brake fluid level sending
unit (screws into top of brake fluid containerand has two electrical
contacts protruding horizontally outward from a central cap),  new, part
no. 00605-48791-0000 (?).
(8) One (1)  Alfa Romeo original equipment rear  (or front?) main
crankshaft seal , new, part no. 60567607.
(9) Two (2)  Alfa Romeo original equipment "spacers", new, prt no.
6052131367.
Thanks very much.
Tom Woods
Minnesota