Re: Conversion to carbs

rkane@domain.elided writes:

<< I'm planning on using the manifold and carbs from my 1300 on the
 replacement 1750/Spica I've got. It will fit won't it?

 Any reccomendations on electric fuel pumps and where to mount them?

 Mitch Wolberg
 69 Duetto Jr.

I asked the same question. Yes, the manifold and carbs will fit, but
according to Joel at Centerline, converting the carbs to WORK with the bigger
engine would cost around $200 to $300 US.

John Katos

End of alfa-digest V7 #852