GT door hinges

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>Does anyone have a source for GT/GTV  door hinge bushings?  When first
presented with worn out door hinges on Beth's 72 GT jr, I called
Re-originals but Mat had never heard of such a thing.  I assumed I had a
one of a kind problem and machined new bushings out of Delren.  Now that
Beth has the 67, I have 4 more hinges that have worn out bushings. The
lathe is in storage, while a new shop is built.  Does anyone have a
source?<

Reconditioned door hinges in stock, GB Pounds 22.00 (+17.5% VAT in EU)
exchange.  The bushes have to be individually made for each hinge, so I a=
unable to supply bushes on their own.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.