GTV-6 Ghosts

     I had a strange experience yesterday with my '85 GTV-6. Went out after
     work to drive my car home. The car had been sitting in the broiling
     Dallas heat for at least 5 hours. Car started on the first turn but
     all guages were dead and none of the electrical switches would work
     (ie. windows). Sitting in the Alfa Broiler I begin driving and the
     battery light comes on. Drive about a quarter of a mile and
     ouila....all guages spring to life and all electrical switches
     commence working. Rest of the drive home was uneventful. Anyone have
     any ideas ? Could this be the sign of a bad voltage regulator which
     latched up in the heat ? Thxs.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 Spider