Shipping from Italy

                                          4:11 PM             7/1/99

I will be going to Italy in a few weeks. As always, I will be on the =
lookout for Alfa parts, particularly wheels.

If I find what I am looking for, what are my options for shipping back to =
the U.S. Has anyone done this or have any recommendations for a reliable =
shipping company that doesn't cost a forturne. Are there Fedex offices in =
the Milan area?

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>