Re: alfa-digest V7 #849

In a message dated 7/1/99 10:47:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Gee Mat, You make LA weather sounds so... so... wonderful. WET? LA is a
 glorified deser >>

In fact, our rain season just officially ended and this year's total was a
paltry 9" -- ALL YEAR.  We won't reasonably expect another drop until late
October.

Those with enough interest and free time can check for sure, but verdant N.
Italy gets much MUCH more rain than that.  I'd guess closer to 40".

Interestingly, in Brescia, which is due east of Milano, they consider
themselves to be located in the "pre-Alps."

Charlie
AROSC
LA, CA, USA
Dense morning clouds, then sunny and beautiful, hot in afternoon, chilly at
night: repeat this forecast for the next 5 months.