Re: alfa-digest V7 #842

In a message dated 6/29/99 8:03:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< (Allstate uses this as a means of controlling costs and making claimants
 suffer as much as possible,something they excel at >>

I will not get into a discussion of insurance which to this day I understand
in only the haziest way... but from personal experience I can attest that
Allstate (a.k.a. Sears & Roebuck's insurance arm) is THE VERY SPAWN OF SATAN.

Name withheld by request