Re: alfa-digest V7 #842

In a message dated 6/29/99 8:03:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 - -Dennis
 P.S.  It's not surprising that crooks are stupid.  If they possessed
 intelligence, they would be capable of making and saving money in a
 legal manner and wouldn't have to turn to a life of crime.   >>

I have often thought just the same.  With what you read and hear some people
go through for a tiny amount of ill-gotten gain, it's immediately obvious
they'd be better off getting for less work and risk with a normal, legal
occupation.  Perhaps it's psychological.

Meanwhile, what that means to US as Alfisti is that it's pretty unlikely (in
the USA anyhow) our vehicles will be bothered.  A woman in AROSC previously
had two Corvettes -- both stolen -- and many Alfas including some really
terrific ones (TZ) and as far as I know, nary a problem with crooks over many
years.

Esoteric is its own reward?

Charlie
AROSC