Niki Lauda Parts Update

This is an update on my parts search status:

I have found a used rear bumper, thanks to Joel at Centerline.  Actually, after
Joel learned that someone crashed into me (not an accident) he e-mailed me to
inform me that he had a serviceable used rear bumper.  I have always been happy
with our friends at Centerline.  The bumper has the typical sag and needs to be
restored.  It is missing the center plastic snap in strip, which I am still
looking for.

I have ordered the Autodelta sticker from Black Bart.

I think I have found a decal manufacturer that can reproduce decals from my
spare set.  It has been a challenge to find someone who can do it.  Most
decal/sign makers use a Gerber machine that are capable of production up to 12"
wide.  The large decal in the front of the car needs to be 42" x 22".  It could
be produced using a "Scotchprint" process, but this process would have some
striations into the areas that should remain pure white.  This alternative is
unacceptable to me.  Another alternative was to make the decal with 1 layers of
white vinyl and 1 layer of blue vinyl, which is also unacceptable.  I think the
decals can be reproduced using a Roland machine which will print and cut up to
24" wide.  I have found a decal manufacturer that uses this machine and
discussed my needs.  I will inform the digest when I am certain the decals will
be reproduced.  If they can be reproduced at a reasonable cost, I would expect
to make them available through Black Bart.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider