Caribou Tops = Good Buy!

From: "Brad Meilink" <bmeilink@domain.elided>

>What have been the experiences of their customers?

One data point.

I called and ordered a tan top for my '89 Grad.  They were out of stock
on that color and stated that it should ship out in approximately 7
days.  It did.  Charge on credit card hit same day of shipment.

I dropped off the car with the top at an upholstery shop [Henkels
Custom in Pasadena - Thanks to Biba for the recommendation] at closing
time.  The person at the shop mentioned that they'd never heard of
Caribou <insert stricken terror here>.

Picked up the car the following afternoon and the same person that
never heard of Caribou mentioned that the top was really well made -
nice and tight.

So far so good, although it's only been three months.

I'd suggest obtaining/requesting a swatch to insure that the shade of
your chosen color is appropriate.

Albert
Azusa CA
'89 Spider Grad